National U14 JuVoTo 2020 – Wolverhampton – 2nd May 2020
Due to the Government moving the Bank Hol to Fri 9th May we have decided to move the event to the Saturday in order for you to be able to recover on the Sunday.
Truly National Festival for Boys and Girls playing 4 v 4 on badminton courts.
Open to Schools and Clubs alike. Celebrating our sport, a spectacle that all will enjoy.
With 12 courts available we intend to maximise play and embrace a range of abilities.
Pool play in leagues of 5, 6 or more with timed sets.
A Major outcome will be to develop young officials and coaches.
Competition specific rules:
Whilst competition is fundamental the philosophy is developmental.
- Match Squads of 6. ( more players can be used in other matches )
- Continuous substitution by rotation.
- Under arm serve only.
- Server rotates after 3 successful serves.
- If 6 winning serves the ball is given to the opposition ( no point )both teams rotate
- Server is a back court player ( badminton service line )
- January 1st 2020:
- Expression of interest. Please include:
Indication of likely entry eg 2 Boys & 1 Girls teams.
- February 1st
- Entry forms sent out.
- March 1st 2020:
- Entry deadline.
Return attached forms.
Make payment by BACS.
Entry Fee (anticipated) £35
- April 1st 2020:
- Entries confirmed.
656 total views, 1 views today