Truly National Festival for Boys and Girls playing 4 v 4 on badminton courts.
Open to Schools and Clubs alike. Celebrating our sport, a spectacle that all will enjoy.
With 12 courts available we intend to maximise play and embrace a range of abilities.
Pool play in leagues of 5, 6 or more with timed sets.
A Major outcome will be to develop young officials and coaches.
Competition specific rules:
Whilst competition is fundamental the philosophy is developmental.
- Match Squads of 6. ( more players can be used in other matches )
- Continuous substitution by rotation.
- Under arm serve only.
- Server rotates after 3 successful serves.
- If 6 winning serves the ball is given to the opposition ( no point )both teams rotate
- Server is a back court player ( badminton service line )
- January 1st 2019:
- Expression of interest. Please include:
Indication of likely entry eg 2 Boys & 1 Girls teams.
- February 1st
- Entry forms sent out.
- March 1st 2019:
- Entry deadline.
Return attached forms.
Make payment by BACS.
Entry Fee (anticipated) £35
- April 1st 2019:
- Entries confirmed.
49 total views, 3 views today