South West Leagues
This year is the 50th anniversary of the founding of the SWVA, so please watch out for additional events during the season and the 50th anniversary branding, with the logos across the decades.
- Closing Date for Entries – July 12th
- Draft Fixtures – second week in August
- Ratification period – 2 weeks following draft fixtures, so please ensure you have someone available (who is a named contact) who can book courts and respond to queries during this period
- Final fixtures by end August
- SW Veterans Tournament – SATURDAY 9th November to be followed by a 50th anniversary celebration evening
- Make sure you have read the rules and understand what you are committing to when you enter.
- If you want me to avoid dates for fixtures, please be clear as to whether these are for any fixtures or just home fixtures and to give me actual dates, I don’t have access to the NVL fixtures, until they are published on the website, which is usually far too late to meet these dates, so you must give me dates.
- I can’t guarantee to avoid all requests, so you should have sufficient players to cope with an occasional clash
- You must be registered with Volleyball England to play in the league, registrations usually open in early July.
- If you wish to pay online, you can use the same account details as for last year’s league entry (which are the same as those we used for the Vets and SW Champs entries)
Following various comments I have added a section to the rules on Post-Match Hospitality. Please feel free to pass this information on to any clubs in your area that may be interested.
Closing date for entries 12th July 2019
371 total views, 1 views today