The SWVA Junior Beach Championships took place at Weston, in its 5th year the event is going through a revival in the lower age groups, as the older athletes who have been competing on the tour for over four years are now established players on the senior VEBT. Some swjbt players who will be making their England Debut this summer are Anaya Evans, Millie Constable, Will Hartnoll (Academy of Beach Sports) and Sam Allen (LeAF).
Once again in near perfect conditions the event compared to last years rain and hard compact ‘mud’, sand was a dream event.
The spirit of the tournament went to Jurek Jankowski, who while almost being removed from the event by the technical supervisor for calling a time out for his team, took the warning in such good spirits and was seen finally relaxing when he allowed the no coaching rule to settle into his psyche!
- 1st Kaja Jankowski & Foxy
U 12 Boys
- 1st Kacper Wosmak & J’Odonoghue
- 2nd Alistair & Torpedo
- 1st Kelly Miller & Harriet Bentley
- 1st Danny Mulford & Max Chellew
- 2nd A cononagan & A Moxham
- 3rd Zac Nettley & Ethan Hobley
- 4th Woj & Jake
- 5th Bart & danny
U 15 Girls
- 1st Sophie Watts & Helen Farr
- 2nd Ellie Austin & Edie Watermann
- 3rd Chelsea & Niamh Marshall
- 4th Megan Leeds & Vicky Wilkins
- 5th Daniella Webb & Olivia Webster
U 17 Girls
- 1st Anaya Evans & Ellie Cranch
3,432 total views, 1 views today