Event date: Friday 4th July 11:00-4:00-Please note all schools will be required to be in attendance from 10:15 to help set up the volleyball courts with Wessex Volleyball Club
Age groups: U12/U14/U16 2v2 age groups in School Years-players may play up in age groups-please note a team may have a substitute but can only play for a whole match not change during a game
Registration will begin at: 10:15a.m. Play begins at 11:00 a.m.
Format on the day to be decided but ideally pool play in the early round, with either semi finals/finals or double elimination format. Where possible we will run separate age groups but the tournament organiser’s decision is final on the day.
- Entry fee is £5 per team.
- Closing date for entry no later than Monday 30th June 5:00pm 2013
- For late entries please contact the organiser; a late entry fee of £5 (£10 total) will be applicable.
- Entries will be on a first come first served basis so please enter early. See note below.
- Entry Form: South West Schools Junior Beach Championships 2014
PLEASE NOTE each county is initially allowed 4 teams in each age group/gender e.g four girls U12 teams and 4 boys U12 teams. e.g Devon has their Devon schools event on the 23rd June in Croyde and the top four will qualify to represent Devon. However any county not holding any qualifying round the entry of the teams will be agreed with the Tournament director/County SGO organiser for volleyball/Local Volleyball Association as entries come in.
- One entry form for each school entered is required.
- Please make cheques payable to: Academy of Beach Sports
- Post cheques & entry forms to the following address: SW Schools Denise Austin, Seabirds, Withywell Lane, Croyde, Devon EX33 1PX
Any questions please contact: Denise Austin
Email: email@example.com Tel: 07773382305
2,343 total views, 1 views today