This years SW Champs entry procedure has now been confirmed by the SW committee. A maximum of 28 teams can enter the SW Championships and places will be allocated in two rounds until the event is full on a first come first served basis. Existing South West and National League teams will be given priority under Round One. All other teams within the SW region can enter under Round Two.
To enter under Round One: SW Champs 2019 Entry Form
- Round One will open at 10am on 9th March for all SW League and VE National League teams.
- Clubs can enter up to two teams per gender.
- All entries will be via an on line form on the SWVA web site (first come first served).
- Once received, payment details will be emailed shortly afterwards (BACS, Paypal or Cheque), payment must be received before Round Two opens to confirm your place under round One.
- Round Two will open on 16th March at 10am, for all teams located within the SWVA region from the SW, NL, Local, BUCS and SW Crown Services programs.
- Clubs limited to a max of two teams per gender under round one, can now enter a third or fourth team if required.
- All Places not confirmed under round One (i.e. payment not received) will be reallocated, team can re-apply under round Two.
- Payment details will be emailed shortly afterwards (BACS, Paypal or Cheque), payment must be received within one week of receiving the email to confirm your place.
Please note that this tournament is the South West’s elite competition to find the best team in the region. Teams are therefore expected to select their players from their current registration lists and the organizers reserve the right to apply sanctions to the club for future events for obvious transgressions.
319 total views, 1 views today