Dear Club Secretary
Would your club be interested in volleyball courses and workshops? Volleyball England wants to put on the courses you want and need, in an area local to you.
To be able to do this, Volleyball England needs to understand from its member clubs the demand for its range of courses for within the 2018-19 season. The aim will then be to make courses more accessible and meet demand.
To find out what courses your club would be interested in, we’re asking for feedback from all club secretaries through a two-minute survey:
- The survey is two questions; club name and course interest, it will take approximately two minutes.
- We do not expect your numbers to be exact, but more a good prediction of the demand within your club.
- Use this link to access the survey – https://goo.gl/forms/lZHJpPQKJsDScous2
Information on the courses
Volleyball England offers a range of courses for coaches, players, teachers, and club welfare officers. Below is a full list of the courses on offer and their price. You can find out more about what each course involves by clicking the course name:
- Level 1 Introduction to Coaching – 2 days (£150)
- Level 2 Coaching Course – 4 days (£450)
- Level 3 Coaching Course – 32 hours (£600)
- Beach Clinic – 1 day (£140)
- Activator Award – 3 hours (£35)
- Strength and Conditioning workshop – 3 hours (£30)
- Workshops for Teachers – 3 hours (dependant on numbers)
- Sitting Volleyball Workshop – 4 hours (£50)
- Time to Listen Workshop for Club Welfare Officers – 3 hours (Approx. £35)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Core Market Coordinator Rob Payne on 01509 227722 or email email@example.com
Project Delivery Team Lead
T: 01509 227722
111 total views, 1 views today