Would you like to play a part in the 2016 School Games?
Volleyball England is offering you the opportunity to be involved in the 2016 School Games in Loughborough from Thursday 1st to Sunday 4th September 2016.
There are a range of fantastic volunteer roles including Court Managers, Courtside Assistant Manager, Competition Results Manager, and Media Assistants.
Benefits of being an Official:
● The opportunity to work at a major event with some of the UK’s top junior athletes
● Develop a range of transferable skills which look great on your CV
● Accommodation provided if not local
● Travel expenses covered by prior agreement
● Meals and other refreshments
To find out more specific information regarding each of the available roles please download the Volunteer Opportunities form here. To register your interest in one of the available role please download the application form here. All application forms must be returned firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Thursday 30th June.
If you require any additional information or have any questions please contact Jonathan Moore, Competitions Manager on email@example.com.
Photo © Lynne Marshall – http://www.volleyballphotos.co.uk/
2,840 total views, 1 views today