South West Junior Training sessions are run monthly and open to all juniors in the SWVA Region (SW Eng, S. Wales). This booking form should be completed by the players guardian, by booking the place you are giving consent for the young person to participate in SWVA volleyball training sessions and permission for the coaches to use your contact details for appropriate communications for the current season.
These are three or four-hour training sessions with a refreshment break, each player will need to their own food and drink for the duration of the session.
The SWVA U15 & U17 squads will be select by the coaches from these sessions to represent the region in the National Inter Regional Championship (IRC) in May.
You will need to Book & Pay for each session in advance. The sessions are currently limited to 27 players, bookings will close on the preceding Friday at 23:50 and are non-refundable. The contact number given will be used by the SWVA as your Covid-19 Track and Trace contact number.
Please also print off the “Parent Consent form” and bring it along with you. Parental-consent-form
- Ages are as at 1st September in the season of the competition (as per the school year).
- If Covid T&C’s change and we are unable to run these sessions, fees will be returned (minus commission payments).
SW Training Dates & Time
- SWVA Members COVID return to play guidelines
- SWVA Coaches COVID Guidelines
- COVID-19 officer job description
- SWVA Risk Assessment Wellsway
The staff are all volunteers but unfortunately, it is necessary to charge fees for training and competitions. This year we have seen additional costs incurred due to Covid but we have been able to keep the cost the same as last season thanks to a Sport England award.
- Girls Training fees are £12 (3h) / £15 (4h)
- Boys Training fees are £12 (3h) / £15 (4h)
- Wellsway School LC, Chandag Road, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31 1PH
- Riverside LC, Cowick Street, Exeter, EX4 1AF