2020 SW Junior Beach Training Dates
- The Inter Regional Beach U18 Championships #IRB2020 11th-12th July – Cardiff
We are pleased to announce the launch of this year’s South West Junior Beach Volleyball
Programme. The program aims to develop junior beach players within South West and to select athletes that will represent the region in the upcoming Inter-Regional Beach Volleyball U18 Cup, which will be held in Cardiff on 11-12th July 2020.
Athletes are welcome to register for the camps providing they are:
- U18 as of 31st December 2020. Anyone born on or after the 1st January 2003.
- Resident, attending a school, or registered as a player with a club in the Southwest Volleyball Region (which covers SW England and South Wales).
- Committed to at least 3 events mentioned on the schedule below. One must be away from their home venue.
- Welsh athletes that are part of our SWVA Junior Indoor Programme can attend but they will not be included on the selection process, since Wales is entered as a region.
|Date||Event and Venue|
|27/05/2020||SW Junior Training – Croyde, North Devon|
|28/05/2020||Junior King and Queen of the Beach – Croyde, North Devon|
|20/06/2020||Junior Club Cup Open Championships- TBC|
|TBC||SW Camp – Bournemouth, Dorset|
|21/06/2020||King and Queen of the Beach – Croyde, North Devon|
|TBC 08/2020||Training event in either Croyde or Wessex for outlook to next season.|
Training day schedule:
- 10:30 – 12:00 – Morning training
- 12:00 – 12:30 – Lunch time
- 12:30 – 14:30 – Afternoon training
The boys and girls training will run alongside each other. Cost per training day is £12 each athlete. Event entries will depend on organisers and an email for entry will be sent to the athletes interested in participating in advance.
Last years letter of Introduction: SWJBT Introduction Letter
For more details, please contact Florenie Ermeje firstname.lastname@example.org
SW Beach Training at Croyde
Home Nations 2018 Beach Volleyball Cup videos from Cardiff.