There are many opportunities within the South West region for you or your business to get involved with sponsoring the dynamic sport of Volleyball.
Many activities make up the SW Volleyball Association annual program of events, so hopefully we will have an activity worthy of your support. We have the SW Regional League, the Junior indoor Grand Prix’s, Junior Beach Tour events, the SW Inter Regional Junior Training and Squad Teams plus the SW Championships.
Come and join our existing and growing list of sponsors and partners displayed along the base of the web site. The Association is run by volunteers, everyone gives their time for free, 100% of any donation goes towards event costs and for the benefit of the volleyball community.
We Can Offer in return:
Advertisement in our monthly Regional Newsletter (circulation 1200 members) / Event Publications / Web sites / Event display Boards / Stand / Leaflets as appropriate.
- Event Naming Rights
- Company Logo on Monthly Newsletter (12 months)
- Company Logo and link on sponsored page of web site (12 months)
- Sponsors Banner at Event (12 months)
- Team Photo with your Banner
- Permission to use Team Photo and SWVA logo (for your business, corporate newsletter etc).
Below are just a few of the options and example where you can get involved.
Happy to accept any donation of £300 plus, your money will help to purchase the following items:
- Ball Cart = £150
- Volleyball Net = £200
- Ball Pack (6) = £350
- Ball Pack (12) = £650
- Ball Pack (18) = £1000
- Mini Bus Sponsorship = £150 to £250
- Mini Bus Fuel = £75 to £150
Event Sponsorship / Event Naming
Other Options including Naming Rights for Regional Adult & Junior League sponsorship, Inter Regional Championships Junior Squad Sponsorship
Happy to accept any donation of £800 plus, your money will be use to purchase some of the following items:
- Venue Hire & Insurance = £6000 per year
- Trophies / Awards = £1200 per year
- Event Administration costs = £1100 per year
For more details, enquiries and any offers, please contact the Chairman Dave Reece Dave.Reece@network100.co.uk