The details of the Parkdean Holidays King and Queen of the Beach competition 2016 are the following:
Date: Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th June 2016
Location: Croyde Beach
Hosts: Academy of Beach Sports
The King and Queen of the Beach competition is held on the Saturday, while there is a pairs competition held on the Sunday (only the top four from division one are still playing for their title on Sunday).
Entry for the Saturday gets you free entry for the Sunday, if you wish. If you already have a partner for the Sunday, then great-stick it in the partner box later on in the form. If not, don’t worry-you can find one on the day!
Like last year, you can now choose whether you would like a ticket to the festival or not. For details on who’s headlining, visit http://goldcoastoceanfest.co.uk/. These cost an extra £15.50 and can be picked up from Seabirds, Withywell Lane, Croyde, Devon. EX33 1PX on the Friday evening, should you wish to enter the arena on the Friday.
So to sum this up, tickets cost the following:
- Saturday & Sunday competition entry AND festival entry: £44.00
- Saturday and Sunday competition entry only: £23.00
- Sunday player entry only: £12.50
Before we can start the entry form though, we must stress a few things, that we bang on about every year, but are really important:
- The entry form is designed to help us seed you. If you turn up on the weekend, and are unhappy with your seeding, then generally you have only got yourself to blame. We do our best, spending hours on the seeding process, but you have to do your part, too. Please try to fill in the form in as much detail as possible, to help us to try to stop you guys being unhappy with your seeding, and make our lives a lot easier!
- This is the first year we have had the entry form on this site, so we know the entry forms are not going to be perfect, and the same goes for our events-so we would like your feedback. If anything does go wrong when you are entering, let us know. Then we can fix it! Also any feedback from 2013 is always welcome- the two things we can’t change are the weather and the toilets, anything else let us know!
- You can withdraw your entry up to 14 days before the event with a refund. less admin fee of £3 After that, we can’t guarantee anything!
- Finally, for last minute updates and more information close to the time, please join the facebook group, via this link: King and Queen of the Beach on Facebook
So that’s that! To begin to fill the entry form out, here please click the enter and you will be directed to our paypal. We look forward to seeing you at Croyde!
K&Q event team
2,859 total views, 1 views today