Volleyball England today launched its new Strategic Plan for the next four years. Predominantly funded by Sport England (£4.6m), the new plan sees a focus on specific investment areas across England targeting 14-25 year olds.
Volleyball England is delighted to support the Government focus of developing a sporting habit for life amongst 14-25 year olds and believe the sport has an ideal profile to meet the needs of the 21st century young person and will be looking to provide offers accordingly.
The funding Volleyball England has secured (£4.6m over 4 years) from Sport England is to be used exclusively to deliver the outcomes commissioned by Sport England.
- 11,060 adults participating weekly
- 128 recreational players certified as disabled playing within our clubs
- 100 junior players within our programmes
- 10% of our identified talent progressing into the junior programmes
- 15 sitting volleyball athletes with supported performance plans
- 16 supported coaches deployed within the performance pathway
1,782 total views, 1 views today