With the lockdown continuing and people starting to make arrangements for a possible restart of the sport, plus the approaching tournament and AGM season. The SWVA has taken out an online conference call business account with one of the major providers. If a SW club or group would like to use it, please let us know, first come first served.
- Access: A URL link or reference number (or phone number) is provided, no password or login required.
- Screen view: You can either see everyone (in an appropriate square box) or you can set it to show only the person speaking.
- Chat box: Has several settings, a copy of which is downloaded to the “organisers” document folder after the call.
- Present: Any one on the call can present, either with share screen or select an application i.e. power point or PDF.
- Record: The meeting can be recorded, this includes the video and any presentation. The recording is available after the meeting via the SW organiser.
- Meeting Lock & Waiting Room facility available if required.
- Access via PC (Windows), Mac, Chrome Book , Tablets and Phones (Linux/Ubuntu not supported).
To book, contact one of the SW Exec members or email: Meeting@swva.org.uk
488 total views, 2 views today