Too Windy

SW Junior Girls Beach Training session at Exmouth has been Cancelled, I’m sorry to say that given the predicted wind conditions for Sunday, we have had to cancel the session.

Our risk assessment with the beach owner, states that we will re-assess all events if the wind speeds are above 12 knots or 15 knots if coming from the East (overland). With predicted wind speeds in the low 20’s, gusting to 30 knots and blowing directly in from the sea, we have decided to cancel the session.


 119 total views,  1 views today

This entry was posted in Beach, Junior, News. Bookmark the permalink.