The season is slowly starting to take shape with events being slotted regularly into a very busy summer schedule.
Croyde SWJBT event comes next on Saturday 28th June.
The biggest Junior Beach Weekend of the year begins on Friday 4th July with the South West Schools Beach Volleyball Championships leading into the British Open Junior Beach Championships on Saturday and Sunday 5th and 6th July all taking place at Sandbanks, Poole.
And The South West Junior Beach Volleyball Championships will hopefully be taking place again this year at Weston on Saturday 12th July, this year alongside the VEBT-venue TBC.
Don’t forget junior to enter the recreational events as well in Perranporth and Croyde.
The South West Junior Beach Tour is now into its 7th year!
Events for this year are as follows, please share with everyone and anyone you can think of, thank you J All the links are to be found on http://www.swjbt.co.uk
- 7/8th June Beach Student Cup – Croyde
- 21/22nd June King and Queen of the Beach Croyde open to 14+-Croyde
- 23rd Monday-June Devon Schools Beach Volleyball Championships-Croyde
- 28th June Saturday-Croyde South West Junior Beach Tour-open
- 4th July Friday South West Schools Beach Volleyball Championships-Sandbanks
- 5/6th July British Junior Open Beach Volleyball Championships-Sandbanks
- 12th July Saturday-South West Junior Beach Championships-Weston
Note that entrants for the SW schools event is U12/U14/U16 in school years and the SWJBT is U12/U13/U15/U17 from the 1st Jan.
See you on the sand…
SWVA Beach Officer
1,859 total views, 1 views today