The UKCC Level 1 Award in Coaching Volleyball (QCF) is suitable for those who are new to coaching, but have some knowledge of the game and would like to learn how to apply that in a coaching environment. The qualification allows successful candidates to act as an assistant coach, delivering aspects of coaching sessions under supervision.
What you will learn, at the conclusion of the course, this award will enable a coach to:
- Have a knowledge and understanding of core coaching skills
- Be able to plan and deliver sessions including warm up, cool down, volleyball fundamentals, postural control and ball handling.
- Have knowledge and understanding of volleyball game flow situations including attacking, defending and transition.
- Have knowledge of service and service reception.
- Monitor and evaluate coaching sessions.
- Demonstrate competence against UKCC / National Standards for coaches.
- 29, 30 March 2014
- 26 April 2014
For further information on this course or to book a place please call Paul Mouland on 01392 722039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2,166 total views, 1 views today