What is VolleyMark?
The New Club accreditation scheme replacing Volley 1, 2, 3.
VolleyMark is the official accreditation programme for volleyball clubs in England and is part of the Clubmark accreditation scheme run by Sport England. The simple club accreditation process is designed to recognise and reward clubs for good practice and their contribution to developing volleyball.
The second phase of VolleyMark, VolleyGold (which showcases best practice clubs) is currently in development. Please keep checking back for further updates.
What are the benefits to my club?
VolleyMark accreditation comes with a number of benefits, including help and support from Volleyball England.
- Demonstrates a club that is well run, improving chances of getting grants and funding
- Provide confidence that the club is safe, friendly and inviting
- 10% off your club affiliation fee from the 2017/18 season (£80.55 standard clubs/£36 new clubs)
- Allows your club to be promoted on the Volleyball England website as a best practice club
- Can establish links with CSPs, schools and local community groups for additional support with things such as finding venues and grants
- Creates a tailored club development plan to help improve retention and player development
- Bespoke funding bid based on your club development plan (if applicable)
- Use of VolleyMark logos for your club’s website and social media – showing the wider community that you are doing a great job
- A VolleyMark certificate to display at your clubs HQ or website
2,058 total views, 1 views today